Asus Flash Tool is a small utility tool specially made for flashing and updating firmware on Asus phones. It supports all the Asus phones including Asus X00TD, Asus Z010D, Asus Zenfone 6, Asus Zenfone 5, Asus Zenfone 4, Asus Zenfone 3, Asus Zenfone 2, and other phones. It allows users to update their phones without losing data. You can also use the Asus flash tool to fix your bricked Asus phone. There are multiple versions of the Asus flash tool are available which you can download here.
- Here you will get to know everything about Asus Flash Tool including the guide on how to use Asus Flash Tool.
- Meanwhile, if you want to connect the phone to use the Official Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 PC Suite, you only need the Official Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 ADB Driver.
- The update seemed to be on the horizon after Asus opened up an Android Pie Beta program for the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1, but it took longer than expected.
- The Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 sports a 13-megapixel primary and an 8-megapixel front camera on the rear and front side respectively.
- This is why it’s referred to as a “systemless” root method.
Magisk always works with leaving the system partition untouched and modifying the boot partition. This is why it’s referred to as a “systemless” root method. It’s very easy to install once you have all the components in place. Answer – You can download the img file from the official twrp.me website. Answer – By using the twrp official application you can install recovery without using a PC. Answer – Yes, it’s totally free to root your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB .
Read Steps to install Stock Rom Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 TWRP Recovery new version, supported android 4, 8, 9, 10, 6, 7, 5, 12, 11, 13. Use GCam Go if you can’t root/use the versions linked on the threads below. Keep in mind that this is a Mediatek device, so support isn’t as good as on other phones. I’ve received reports that regular GCam doesn’t work on this phone.
Once it is complete, press the ‘Reboot System’ button. The phone should instantly boot into the rooted OS. You can then install mods like ViPER4Android and Dolby Atmos.
- Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind.
- Asus Flash Tool is a small utility tool specially made for flashing and updating firmware on Asus phones.
- It’s very easy to install once you have all the components in place.
- Asus Zenfone Flash tool supports all the Zenfone series whereas the Asus tool support some Zenfone and other Asus phones.
- So let’s go to the firmware files steps below to unlock bootloader, Install TWRP Recovery And Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Stock ROMs are the ones that come by default in Android devices like phones and tablets etc.
You can make changes not only to flash files/system partitions but also to other partitions such as boot partition or user data. Follow these steps to flash your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android phone with flash tool. Check out below link to download the Android USB drivers. You can Flash Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android phone firmware with flash tool. Here you can get detailed information about firmware flashing with flash tool.