Here you will get to know everything about Asus Flash Tool including the guide on how download the stock firmware to use Asus Flash Tool. So, if you are new to flashing and updating firmware then this guide is where you can start. But first, you need to download Asus flash tool from the download section and then check out the guide.
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device. You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running plus grams as administrators in Windows. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 comes with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. It is powered by octa-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.
- We assume that you have already downloaded the ADB & Fastboot tool from the link given above.
- From this page you can download Asus Firmware for all Asus device models.
- If you do not use any app then you may have been set it through the Device setting.
- (2) after unlocking the bootloader of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
Versions from Wichaya and GCam 8.4 (LMC8.4) from Hasli are reported to work on the ZF9. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page. So, you have successfully installed and booted into TWRP. The next and final step is to root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 using Magisk. Asus is not an Android OEM that has received due attention in the smartphone market. But with the new phone, the manufacturer finally seems to be digging in the right direction. The Zenfone Max Pro M1 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset, the same that you would have seen on the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Not only these but also you may back up your system, and a lot of different useful tweaks to get access.
- Answer – Yes, in order to unroot ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB without losing data you need to take the backup of your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB .
- The phone not only featured decent specifications, it also was one of the few available options with a stock Android build.
- Rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.
The Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 runs Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box and houses a 5000mAh battery. If you have TWRP Recovery on the phone, then below are the steps. You should visit his page to see if newer versions are available. If photos are GREEN, enable AWB (swipe down on viewfinder). Reports of Hasli’s GCam 8.4 to work on this phone. Keep an eye on version from Urnyx05, BSG, and Arnova8G2 if you want something newer.
Answer – Yes, With the help of the official application. Answer – Yes, but you’ll not able to update your android ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB . Answer – Yes, You can easily root your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB with ADB. Answer – No, You need to unlock the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB in order to root your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB . But make sure you know the merits and demerits of Unlocking a ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB bootloader. You have to flash the TWRP Custom recovery with the help of fastboot commands and after that flash the Magisk Zip file to gain the root access on the device.